Imagine it as a numbers game: by optimizing Target app engagement across every possible channel, you significantly increase your chances of success. Transforming the shopping journey into a branded experience involves creating a specialized mobile app URL for Target affiliates that seamlessly integrates with your brand's domain. This personalized touch ensures the Target app opens to the desired shop, store, or product screen, returning to the Target website if the app isn't installed.
First, let's consider the Target app and website and how they connect to your off-site campaigns and branding your links.
Check out this brief video about branded app links for marketplaces.
Custom-Branded Target Plus Mobile App URLs for Affiliates, Influencers, and Sellers
But here's the catch–regular links for Target often redirect shoppers to the web login page, impacting sales, remarketing opportunities, and product rankings. This is known as the 'walled garden.'
It is not Target's fault, but rather an industry-wide one, and it is critical to address this issue to increase conversion and fill your remarketing funnels. You are still driving traffic to the Target online login even if you use a different platform to merely brand the standard Target links for your shop, business, or products and utilize those in your off-site promotions. That's why it's critical to always use URLgenius' custom Target app URLs when branding your Target links
You can employ URLgenius to quickly modify your Target Plus links so they launch the app because there is no installation required and the branded link feature is simple to enable (step-by-step instructions below). Remember, not only will your branded URLgenius links for Target improve sales by opening the app, but everyone who does not buy during that click session will be added to your retargeting funnel. To track the effectiveness of your campaigns, just put Target Associate tags in your links, or Target Attribution tags if you're a merchant.
Now, let's talk about branding your Target links!
Beyond ensuring they open the Target app, another crucial aspect of optimizing your off-site Target marketing is branding your links. While using the URLgenius domain is acceptable, using your brand's domain can lead to a higher click-through rate because your audience may not be familiar with our platform.
Learn more about how using URLgenius affiliate mobile app URLs on your social media posts will skyrocket your sales and commissions in this informational YouTube video!
For example, if I am an influencer or a Target seller, and I would like to promote this product link:
I would just enter that link into the URLgenius homepage to create a Target app deep link, which would look something like this—and notice how we changed the end to match this specific campaign:
If you used your brand's domain to create the identical link, it would look like this:
Simply follow these step-by-step instructions to customize your Target links. If you're still not convinced this is worthwhile, watch this video testimonial from an Amazon influencer who witnessed a 300% boost in sales and commissions!
Steps for Your Web Team or Hosting Provider
One additional step that your web team or hosting provider needs to take involves setting up a CName Record and pointing the word for your subdomain to URLgenius. This typically takes just a minute, and your team will be familiar with the process. Provide them with the following instructions:
- To turn on branding, click 'Settings' from the URLgenius menu
- Click the 'URL Branding' tab
- You'll see this form to fill out:
- Choose a word like 'shop', 'buy', or 'links' and enter it in the 'Subdomain'
- Enter the name of your main domain in the 'Domain' filed
- Your Top-Level Domain (TLD) is the suffix for your website, such as com or net
- URLgenius shows you a preview of the link structure based on what you entered
- Then click the button 'Start the URL Branding Process'
2x-4x Higher Sales with Target Plus Branded URLgenius App Deep Links
Now, you might wonder, 'How does a branded link make a difference?' It's a fair question. Consider this: do you sometimes hesitate when you encounter an unfamiliar domain? If, as a customer, you click on a Target link behind a social ad, would you think twice if you saw a strange domain? Building trust is not the only reason for generating a branded Target link to open the app—it's about profit and conversion!
By using your brand's domain, you instill credibility and trust in your links, boosting the click-through rate. This, in turn, improves sales and remarketing opportunities, and creates a seamless, self-reinforcing system with the Target app, regardless of the off-site channel. Importantly, if the customer doesn't have the Target app installed, they will be directed to the Target website.
Additionally, consider the SEO aspect. If your domain has achieved SEO success, using a unique, branded link enhances your ability to leverage that success. It's not just about creating a link; it's about utilizing your domain's authority when running search and social ads.
A word of caution: not all branded link generator platforms are equal. Exercise caution with low-cost or free app-deep linking solution providers or those claiming to be 'alternatives to URLgenius.' Such claims should be approached with skepticism.
The Preferred App Deep Linking Platform for Target Sellers, Influencers, and Affiliates
URLgenius is the preferred app deep linking platform for Target sellers, influencers, and associates. If your Target sales need a boost, and you're contemplating 'off-site' campaigns, we're here to assist. Your links can be set up on the same day you sign up for the platform, and URL branding can also be implemented promptly, allowing you to kickstart your campaigns without delay.
We are committed to supporting you with your Target campaigns. Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding Target app deep linking. Elevate your Target sales strategy today!
If you found this content helpful, check out some other how-to posts for increasing Target Plus conversions:
- How to Generate Mobile App Links That Open Social Media and E-Commerce Apps from Linktree
- How Influencers Can Generate Target Plus Affiliate Links to Open the App From Instagram
- How to Generate Walmart Mobile App URLs Using Your Brand's Domain to Open the App — How Influencers and Affiliates Can Generate Links to Open the Walmart App from a Facebook Group
- How Influencers and Affiliates Can Generate Links to Open the Amazon App from a Facebook Group
- How Amazon Sellers Can Link Facebook Ads to Amazon Products in the App
- How Amazon Live Influencers Generate Links to Open the Amazon App from Social Media
- How to Generate Amazon Mobile App URLs Using Your Brand's Domain to Open the App
- How to Generate Amazon Mobile App URLs for PPC Campaigns to Open the App
- How Amazon Sellers Can Increase Their Amazon Brand Referral Bonus by 200 to 400% from Social Media
- Amazon Attribution Case Study: How Variant eCommerce Grew Prime Day Sales 466% with URLgenius App Deep Linking
- How To Increase Sales as an Amazon Storefront Influencer or Seller With YouTube Deeplinking
- How to Get an Amazon Review Link to Open the App and Increase Product Rankings
- How to Generate Instagram Mobile App URLs to Open the Amazon App
- How Amazon Sellers Can Use Amazon Attribution Tools to Open the Amazon App from Social Media
- How to Generate TikTok Mobile App URLs for Amazon Affiliates, Influencers, and Marketers
- How Amazon Sellers and Affiliates Grow Sales with App Deep Linking and QR Codes
- Amazon Snapchat Ads: How To Increase Affiliate Sales With App-To-App Deeplinking
- Fat Kid Deals Multiplies Commissions by 300% with URLgenius Instant App Linking
- Influencer Q&A: Alaina Kirsch Increases Amazon Commissions 300% with App Deep Links
- Influencer Q&A: How Karla at The Frugal Sahm Earned 300% More Commissions on Prime Day
- Influencer Q&A: Lovely Lucky Life Instantly Doubles Commissions With App Deep Links
- Amazon Influencer Lexie Tucker Sees Gold in URLgenius Reporting While Doubling Commissions
- Influencer Q&A: Sweet Deal Canada Increases Amazon Commissions By 300% with App Deep Links
- Influencer Q&A: How Savannah Kay Designs Multiplied Commissions 400% With App Deep Links
- Influencer Q&A: Tara Thueson Increases Prime Day Commissions By 9x with App Deep Links